Q&A with Sam Heughan on Twitter

Q&A with Sam Heughan on Twitter

Ok here goes! (Large coffee purchased)

Q. How is filming going?
A. Very well thank you!! Kate and Mila are SO funny!! The action is amazing and @SusannaFogel leading the way!

Q. How has it been filming with a different female lead, given the fact you spend so much time with @caitrionambalfe 😬
A. It's different, production works same way but I have to say I miss Cait and the crew, nice to make new friends though!

Q. Have you ever tried #orienteering ? You shoud👍🏻💪🏻 Could be your next MPC to learn to orienteer 😍❤️
A. You'd have to show me the way!

Q. We've the Great Barrier Reef & one of AUS's tallest peaks in Cairns. Will you be visiting Australia? #downunderoutlandermates
A. Would love to return! Sad new about reef recently. We need to protect our planet before there isn't anything left! #ClimateChangeIsReal

Q. Have you seen any of the finished episodes yet? How are they?
A. I literally just watched ep 2!!!!! Cait and Tobias, in fact whole cast are amazing!!

Q. What was your favorite scene to play past seasons? Would you change anything in it when you see it now?
A. The "famous" ones of course but there are many surprises

Sam: Just getting patted down by security...

Q. Are they fans😂😂
A. Let's hope so, or I might not make it to San Diego!

Q. Like father like son huh?
A. Someone should tell him to cut his hair @CesarDomboy


Q. Could we watch "the spy" in germany too, what do you think`?
A. Jawohl!

Q. Ever been in a pub brawl?
A. There's still time...

Q. Favorite way to relax after filming? Hi from Mexico 🇲🇽 it's 4 am here
A. I like cooking! Binge watching and whisky..

Q. What is your favorite Barbour piece of clothing?
A. Wait until you see my collection! Hard choice

Q. Did you learn any Australian slang from David Berry? #maaaattee
A. Fair dinkum

Q. Paella or tortilla?
A. Tortilla... to start

Q. Have you changed your aftershave 😜 you haven’t had any marriage proposals?
A. I have actually... hmmmm

Q. When I visit Scotland, what should I BE SURE to see?
A. The islands... the highlands... Edinburgh and the inside of a Scottish pub

Q. When you travel through, for example, airports...what disguise do you wear? 😜#askingforafriend
A. 🤓

Q. How was meeting Jamie Dornan in February? ❤️
A. Lovely guy, met before a long time ago... think we drank a lot of beer



Q. Describe the S3 fight scene between Jamie & Claire at Lallybroch using emojis. 😡💥🛏💔💯💥😈
A. 👌

Q. Do you enjoy cycling? 🚲 I have just completed a bike ride from Manchester UK to Portugal 2,025 miles in 29days 😮
A. I just bought my second bicycle... cannot wait to play on it

Q. How do you take care of those luscious locks? I'm jealous! 💁💁‍♂️
A. Good Scottish water

Q. What's the most "interesting" food you've eaten?
A. Recently had my first Goulash

Q. How pleased were you to see ur old friend the beard?
A. He's grown up



Q. A shout out from the Outlander fans in South Africa! What was your most akward moment in SA and the one thing you liked the most
A. Yebo!! Howzit! I miss SA!
Awkward - meeting a rogue baboon.
Liked the food/wine/people/landscape

Q. Are you pro pineapple pizza or not
A. 😚🍍

Q. Where's simon cree? Will he be at the con? #He'sANsughtyOne
A. Ah @MrStevenCree evil twin brother?

Q. Any shenanigans planned with @colinodonoghue1 this year at #SDCC17 😜
A. Gonna steal his crocodile

Q. When are you going to be in the cover of @MensHealthZA?
A. .... soon!!!?

Q. Where is your biggest desire to go on vacation next? I imagine after this filming that Uneed one as a break ! ✈️🌞🏊🎣🏄🍹
A. Why, you coming?

Q. You're so busy!!! 🎥 ✈ 🏃 👊 💪 are you proud of us 💪? @MyPeakChallenge Peakers are doing great this #MPC2017 🙌
A. SO PROUD!!!! Love hearing about everyone's success! Cannot wait for the event

Q. I'm gutted two Con this year and you cancelled both!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
A. Afraid I cannot control filming schedules, do what I can, attended Emerald con and hope to do two others this year. Love meeting everyone

Q. Whats your favourite music band or singer? any thoughts on Biffy Clyro?
A. Love them! Well know I love @FRabbits @wwpj and @radiohead

Q. Sam, I still have not recovered from the trailer. Will we have more surprises in the SDCC?
A. I hope so!

Q. Edradour or Dalwhinnie..visiting in Aug..hitting distilleries.
A. Both!! Dalwhinnie was first malt I ever tasted, youll love it

Q. What will you be doing when the premiere of #Outlander comes on September 9th? I know what I'll be doing! 😁
A. So exciting!! I'll have a large dram with you

Q. Do you have a middle name?
A. Yes 🙊

I have to fly (literally!) see you in San Diego!



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Sam Heughan kommer till Sverige

Premiär för säsong 6

Q&A med Sam Heughan