Q&A - Caitriona Balfe celebrating 250' followers

Caitriona Balfe celebrating 250' followers on Twitter with a Q&A


Alriiight .... 250 is a milestone .... 60 seconds is the time of the week. Let's do a quick Q&A ??? Aaaand go !

Q: Do you practice any sports? Greetings from Brazil milady!😊
A: Yoga and I like to run. Also I play tennis .... badly. @TallShipProds @TobiasMenzies can confirm !
Maril Davis: Not true. No one I'd rather have as my tennis partner than @caitrionambalfe 👓👓👓👓

Q: When you'll start to filming season 4?
A: In roughly 2 months ..!!!

Q: If you could give an advice to claire, which one would it be ??
A: Ssssshhhhhhh @SamHeughan (he would agree)

Q: What are you reading?
A: The First Bad Man , by Miranda July ... so far ❤❤❤❤

Q: What was the last book you read?😊
A: He said , She said . Erin Kelly

Q: How was shooting Money Monster? I love the movie 💛
A: A life changing experience. Xxx

Q: Dream character to portray? 🎥🎥🎥
A: I am already !!!

Q: What's your favorite perfume scent? 😊
A: Right now Le Labo Tuberose

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Sam Heughan kommer till Sverige

Premiär för säsong 6

Q&A med Sam Heughan